Makers Art/Product Submission
We must have this form prior to receiving merchandise in store – please submit to MakersInventory@boomtownmakersmarket.org.
1. Please make sure everything is pre-priced using an appropriately sized tag. Do not use a tag attached with tape. If you have a branded tag make sure it ties securely to the merchandise. Be aware that small ceramic or pottery pieces display better if tag is appropriately sized on the bottom or interior of the piece.
2. Tag should include your Maker Identification and Price of item. If you do not know your Maker ID, please ask and we will provide it. We prefer an Avery 1/2 x 3/4 multi-use peel and stick label.
3. Pricing for paintings. Firmly affix your tag with price and MakerID to the back of the painting. Once hanging in the gallery, we will provide a gallery card with artist name and price placed next to the item.
4. While it is beneficial to both Boom Town and the artist to make sure things are priced, we expect the artist/maker to visit every 4 to 6 weeks to inventory and make sure pricing is in order for your merchandise. This is also a good time to restock inventory or replace things that are now selling.
5. Removal of inventory. We understand that there are times when an artist needs to pick up a piece of inventory, but please, if you plan to remove a large quantity of inventory for a show or other reason, you must do so by APPOINTMENT and at least 1 week in advance so that we can plan to refill the space with other work.
6. Saturday is usually our busiest day for sales. We cannot put out inventory on Saturday during business hours. If you must deliver on Saturday, please know that we will work with you as best we can to either open early, or by making other arrangements.